1. All 6 Brady kids?
2. The 7 Wonders of the Ancient World?
3. The 4 elements on the Periodic Table of Elements that start with the letter I?
4. The 8 U.S. States that start with the letter M?
5. The 6 Gosselin sextuplets?
6. The 8 men who have served as Secretary-General of the United Nations?
7. The 9 American Idol winners?
8. The 11 Triple Crown (of Thoroughbred Racing) winners?
9. The 9 Muses of Greek Mythology?
10. The 1 U.S. president who never married?
1. Greg, Marcia, Peter, Jan, Bobby and Cindy
2. Great Pyramid of Giza, Hanging Gardens of Babylon, Temple of Artemis at Ephesus, Statue of Zeus at Olympia, Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, Colossus of Rhodes and Lighthouse of Alexandria
3. Indium(49), Iodine(53), Iridium(77) and Iron(26)
4. Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri and Montana
5. Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah and Joel (born May 10, 2004)
6. Trygve Lie (Norway), Dag Hammarskjöld (Sweden), U Thant (Burma), Kurt Waldheim (Austria), Javier Pérez de Cuéllar (Peru), Boutros Boutros-Ghali (Egypt), Kofi Annan (Ghana) and Ban Ki-moon (incumbent from South Korea)
7. Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Hicks, Jordin Sparks, David Cook, Kris Allen and Lee DeWyze
8. Sir Barton (1919), Gallant Fox (1930), Omaha (1935), War Admiral (1937), Whirlaway (1941), Count Fleet (1943), Assault (1946), Citation (1948), Secretariat (1973), Seattle Slew (1977) and Affirmed (1978)
9. Calliope (epic poetry), Clio (history), Erato (lyric poetry), Euterpe (music), Melpomene (tragedy), Polyhymnia (sacred poetry), Terpsichore (dance), Thalia (comedy) and Urania (astronomy)
10. James Buchanan